The ATmega8U2/16U2/32U2 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega8U2/16U2/32U2 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz. allowing the system designed to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs ,6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Input Voltage: 1.8-5V
- DIO Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide 'PWM' output)
- AIO Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA (40mA peak)
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Maximum Board Load Current: 200mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATMega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2KB (ATMega328P)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATMega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- System Bus: 8-bit
- USART: 1
- Serial TTL, SPI, I2C support
- Timers - 3
- External Interrupts, Supply & Clock support
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, breadboard-friendly board based on the ATMega328P (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality as of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks the DC power jack and works with a Micro USB cable instead of a 'Type B' one.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Architecture: AVR
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Flash Memory: 32KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz.
- AIO Pins: 8
- DIO Pins: 22 (6 of which are PWM)
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Max DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Input Voltage: 1.8-5.5V
- PCB Size: 18 x 45mm
The ESP8266 is a low-cost Wi-Fi microchip with full TCP/IP stack and microcontroller. The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. The ESP8266 can be controlled from your local Wi-Fi network or from the internet (after port forwarding). The ESP-01 module has GPIO pins that can be programmed to turn ON/OFF LED or a relay ON/OFF through the internet. The module can be programmed using an Arduino/USB-to-TTL converter through the serial pins (RX, TX).
• 802.11 b/g/n protocol
• Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
• Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
• Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
• +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
• Power down leakage current of < 10uA
• Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
• SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
• STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
• A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & s guard interval0.4
• Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
• Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
The material used in PCB from top to bottom includes Silkscreen, Soldermask, Copper and Substrate. The last of those layers, substrate, is made of fiberglass and is also known as FR4, with the FR letters standing for "fire retardant." and is 80 x 55mm in lenght.
The L293 and L293D devices are quadruple high-current half-H drivers. The L293 is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 1 A at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Both devices are designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
Each output is a complete totem-pole drive circuit, with a Darlington transistor sink and a pseudo- Darlington source. Drivers are enabled in pairs, with drivers 1 and 2 enabled by 1,2EN and drivers 3 and 4 enabled by 3,4EN. The L293 and L293D are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
• Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
• Separate Input-Logic Supply
• Internal ESD Protection
• High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
• Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
• Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
• Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
• Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
• 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
• 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
• Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
• Extended 40-pin GPIO header
• Full-size HDMI
• 4 USB 2.0 ports
• CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
• DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touch screen display
• 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
• Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
• 5V/2.5A DC power input
• Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
The ULN2003 stepper motor driver PCB provides a direct drive interface between your microcontroller and stepper motor. The PCB provides 4 inputs for connection to your microcontroller, power supply connection for the stepper motor voltage, and ON/OFF jumper, a direct connect stepper motor header and 4 LEDs to indicate stepping state.
Stepper Motor Connection:
Connect stepper motor to this header. If you use one of our stepper motors they will just plug directly into the header. If you have another brand without the correct header plug, you could solder the wires directly to the back of the PCB.
Step State LEDs:
Indicate which channel is active.
The L298 Driver is a high voltage, high current dual full bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor.
- Operating supply voltage up to 46 V
- Total DC current up to 4 A
- Low saturation voltage
- Over temperature protection
- Logical "0" input voltage upto1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- Two motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard user-accessible 5V low-dropout regulator
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified
A breadboard is a solderless device for temporary prototype with electronics and test circuit designs. Breadboards are used for rapid prototyping of electronic projects, without needing to solder the components to make it work. Most electronic components in electronic circuits can be interconnected by inserting their leads or terminals into the holes and then making connections through wires where appropriate. The breadboard has strips of metal underneath the board and connects the holes on the top of the board.
This is a Full size breadboard or standard size breadboard with 800 tie points, the breadboard measures 55mm x 170mm, you can combine two or more of this breadboard to make larger or wider breadboards, it also includes an adhesive foam at the back, to mount it securely on most surfaces.
Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to 22 wire. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart. Pre-cut and premium jumper wires are especially convenient for Solderless Breadboard.Two sides of the breadboard have tabs and the other two sides have compatible slots, which lets you connect multiple 400-point breadboards for more prototyping space.
- It has total 400 holes
- Perfect for electronics protype experiments
- After experimenting with breadboards you can make your circuit more permanent with same connection
- Made up of ABS plastic + Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
The wheel is made up of high-quality rubber which gives maximum traction while operating. The wheel is strong and sturdy as it features nylon reinforced plastic rim. This wheel can be coupled to BO type motors by coupling it.
BO motor attached to the shaft, which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC). Generally used in DIY projects, Battery operated toys, Radio controlled vehicles, Robotic projects etc.
- Working voltage of motor: 3-6V
- High Quality wheels with solid grip tyres
- Center hole of wheel: 5.3MM x 3.66MM
- Wheel size: 65x26mm
- Reduction Rate : 48:1
- Motor Weight : 50g
- Color: Yellow
The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.