Arduino Tinkering Kit 'Pro' is a DIY kit designed for a beginner enthusiast who is interested in learning the Arduino ecosystem and build embedded solutions using the same. Arduino is an open-source mini-electronics platform with an easy-to-use hardware and software.This kit explores the concepts behind each component included, comprising of all standard ones. Accompanied with comprehensive documentation on the use of every component, this kit ensures hassle-free learning, making it extremely easy for the enthusiast.
Key features of the 'Arduino Tinkering Pro' Kit are:-
- Contains an Arduino UNO MCU Board along with Shields, Modules, Discrete Components, Accessories including Motor Driver Shield - L293D, LDR, PIR Sensor, TSOP IR Sensor, Smoke sensor...7-segment LED Display, LRM 595 IC, LEDs, LCD module - 16x2..
- Using this kit a number of small projects can be built viz. LED Interfacing, Switch Interfacing, 7-Segment Interfacing, Motor Driver Shield & DC Motors Interfacing...
- Includes comprehensive Documentation providing step-by-step instructions to use various modules & elements included, integrating the same with the UNO processing board as well as the 'C++ programming' required to be done to ensure the pieced together bot/ kit works on expected lines..
- The kit conforms to all common safety & environmental standards, is completely safe to use!
'Components' included in the kit are:
- Arduino 'Uno' board
- 7-Segment LED Display
- Different LEDs
- LCD Display Module - 16x2
- Resistors - Different Values
- PIR Sensor
- DC Motor - Ceepee
- L293D Driver IC
- TSOP IR Sensor Module
- Analog IR Sensor module
- Keypad Matrix - 4x4
- Smoke Detector Sensor - MQ2
- USB cable - Type A-to-Mini B
- Jumper Wires
Arduino Tinkering Kit Pro+ is an advanced DIY kit for the Embedded & Arduino Enthusiasts for learning Arduino-based project/ solution prototyping.The user can learn advanced interfacing of various modules with the 'Uno' board, ones that are not covered in the 'Pro' tinkering kit. The kit comprises of all standard components, aiding the user in self-paced, hassle-free advanced activities-based learning. Comprehensive documentation is provided with this kit which renders the learning all the more simpler.
As we are aware, Arduino is an open-source embedded platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software, one can get into integration of various bots & kits pretty quickly! These can be deployed in solving 'real-life' problems as well as 'automate' a whole lot of tasks/ activities one finds being carried out manually in his/ her everyday life.
Key features of the 'Arduino Tinkering Pro+' Kit are:-
- Contains an Arduino UNO MCU Board along with Modules & other elements including a BT Module - HC-05, Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04, GSM Module - SIM900, RFID Reader - EM18.
- A whole lot of advanced level interfacing & integration can be done leading to building projects/ prototypes viz. ADC Interfacing, Interrupt Interfacing, PWM Interfacing, LED Control using BT, GSM Module Interfacing.
- Includes comprehensive documentation providing step-by-step instructions on how to use various modules & elements included in the kit along with the UNO processing board, besides practicing 'C++ programming' eventually putting them all together in a manner that ensures outcomes on expected lines
- The kit conforms to all common safety & environmental standards, is completely safe to use.
'Components' included in the kit are:-
- Arduino 'Uno' Board
- Bluetooth Module - HC05
- Ultrasonic Echo Sensor - HC SR04
- GSM Module - SIM900
- RFID Reader - EM18
- RFID Card
- LCD 16x2
- Resistors - 200Ohm
- LED - 5mm, Red
- LED - 5mm, Yellow
- LED - 5mm, Green
- Jumper wire meter
- Jumper Wires F-F
- Jumper Wires M-M
- USB Cable Type A-B
- 9V battery with connector