The Prototype Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can easily solder TH or SMD ICs on the prototyping area to test them with your Arduino board. The SMD area is designed for a maximum of 24 pins SOIC integrated circuit and the TH area contains a lot of space for the needed components around your project. You can even stick a mini breadboard (not included) on the protoarea for solderless operation. The proto area includes two power lines (IOREF and GND), two LEDs pads and SPI signals breakout pads for boards with SPI only on the ICSP header like Zero.
- Arduino GPIO Pinout Compatible
- 1 ICSP Connector footprint
- 2 LEDs and resistor footprint
- IOREF and GND power lines
- SPI signals pads
- 24 pin SMD footprint (50mils pitch)
LCDs are useful for creating standalone projects.This LCD Display utilizes an I2C interface, which means that fewer pins are necessary to use this product than would be needed with a regular 16x2 LCD Display (just four connections, VCC, GND, SDA & SCL are required and I2C address is usually hexadecimal 0x27 DEC, 39.
The L293 and L293D devices are quadruple high-current half-H drivers. The L293 is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 1 A at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Both devices are designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
Each output is a complete totem-pole drive circuit, with a Darlington transistor sink and a pseudo- Darlington source. Drivers are enabled in pairs, with drivers 1 and 2 enabled by 1,2EN and drivers 3 and 4 enabled by 3,4EN. The L293 and L293D are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
• Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
• Separate Input-Logic Supply
• Internal ESD Protection
• High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
• Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
• Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
• Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
The L298 Driver is a high voltage, high current dual full bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor.
- Operating supply voltage up to 46 V
- Total DC current up to 4 A
- Low saturation voltage
- Over temperature protection
- Logical "0" input voltage upto1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- Two motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard user-accessible 5V low-dropout regulator
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified