Lots of robotic projects need a joystick. This module offers an affordable solution to that. The Joystick module is similar to analog joysticks found in gamepads. This module produces an output of around 2.5V from X and Y when it is in resting position. Moving the joystick will cause the output to vary from 0v to 5V depending on its direction. If you connect this module to a microcontroller, you can expect to read a value of around 512 in its resting position (expect small variations due to tiny imprecision of the springs and mechanism) When you move the joystick you should see the values change from 0 to 1023 depending on its position.
• Directional movements are simply two potentiometers - one for each axis
• Compatible with Arduino interface
• The biaxial XY Joystick Module KY-023 is compatible with Arduino boards
• 5 Pin
• Color: Black
The L293 and L293D devices are quadruple high-current half-H drivers. The L293 is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 1 A at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Both devices are designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
Each output is a complete totem-pole drive circuit, with a Darlington transistor sink and a pseudo- Darlington source. Drivers are enabled in pairs, with drivers 1 and 2 enabled by 1,2EN and drivers 3 and 4 enabled by 3,4EN. The L293 and L293D are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
• Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
• Separate Input-Logic Supply
• Internal ESD Protection
• High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
• Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
• Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
• Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
• Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
• 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
• 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
• Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
• Extended 40-pin GPIO header
• Full-size HDMI
• 4 USB 2.0 ports
• CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
• DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touch screen display
• 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
• Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
• 5V/2.5A DC power input
• Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
The ULN2003 stepper motor driver PCB provides a direct drive interface between your microcontroller and stepper motor. The PCB provides 4 inputs for connection to your microcontroller, power supply connection for the stepper motor voltage, and ON/OFF jumper, a direct connect stepper motor header and 4 LEDs to indicate stepping state.
Stepper Motor Connection:
Connect stepper motor to this header. If you use one of our stepper motors they will just plug directly into the header. If you have another brand without the correct header plug, you could solder the wires directly to the back of the PCB.
Step State LEDs:
Indicate which channel is active.
The L298 Driver is a high voltage, high current dual full bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor.
- Operating supply voltage up to 46 V
- Total DC current up to 4 A
- Low saturation voltage
- Over temperature protection
- Logical "0" input voltage upto1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- Two motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard user-accessible 5V low-dropout regulator
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified
The wheel is made up of high-quality rubber which gives maximum traction while operating. The wheel is strong and sturdy as it features nylon reinforced plastic rim. This wheel can be coupled to BO type motors by coupling it.
BO motor attached to the shaft, which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC). Generally used in DIY projects, Battery operated toys, Radio controlled vehicles, Robotic projects etc.
- Working voltage of motor: 3-6V
- High Quality wheels with solid grip tyres
- Center hole of wheel: 5.3MM x 3.66MM
- Wheel size: 65x26mm
- Reduction Rate : 48:1
- Motor Weight : 50g
- Color: Yellow